As we all know Android the craziest stuff ever where people go behind it. People who don't posses an Android phone also play with android games so here is the better way to enjoy the app on it. In you laptop where you need to down;load either a blue stack application or You wave through which you can enjoy the total app.
Here is the Top 4 interesting ways can be used to install Android apps on Windows operating systems...!
1. Bluestacks to Install Android apps on windows 8
Blue stack is the officially used and most ongoing successful application to install Android app in the laptop. using this app you can start using your windows PC and get more Android Experience in your PC
Follow the step by step procedure to install android apps on windows using Bluestacks
1. Click here to go to its official site. Click and download the setup file
2. Install the Bluestacks on your Windows 8 / Windows 7 operating system. After installing it you can
notice that all the files with extension .apk in your PC can be automatically installed just by giving a
double click on them.
3. You can search for the application from the search box which and can install it after downloading.
You can download and install any sort of applications using this bluestacks.
The image will be like this after you installing Blue stack Application
2. Android installer (Official one) for installing Android apps in windows
Another way you could concentrate upon is Android Installer, which was officially declared by allAndroid Developers .This app will suit in all Windows 7 And Windows 8 ,MAC, and Linux too.
3. Youwave to Install Android apps in Windows 8
This is yet another interesting Utility to install android apps on Windows. This works fine for
windows XP / 7/ 8 both 32 and 64 bit operating systems. This supports Ice cream sandwich version
too. You can also play Multi player Android games using this.